It’s that time of year again! As we bid farewell to 2015 and welcome in 2016 with open arms, we’re taking a fond look back at the most popular images shared on 500px this past year.
There are only two rules:
1. The photos must have been uploaded to 500px (not necessarily taken) in 2015.
2. No photographer may appear more than once on any list, so everybody gets a chance to be featured.
Let’s escape reality for a moment with this next installment of the Best of 2015 series. Forget standard animals, portraits, or even the mysterious world of macro photography, we’re about to go abstract!
From alien landscapes to mesmerizing architectural shots, we’re proud to present the Top 10 Abstract photos of 2015 on 500px:
10. Iron Sky by Stefan Endler
9. Tunnel of love by Pat Charles
8. Walking to dream by Mercedes Castillo Sanchez
7. With Filter by Kajo Kamil Sadlon
6. Venetian Abstract by Csilla Zelko
5. Skogafoss Fantasy by Stefan Thaler
4. Shore Break by Ludovic Lagadec
3. Tokyo Abstract by Davide
2. Black & White by Ibrahim Ahmed
1. Funnel Factory by Alex Noriega
Let us know what you think of this Top 10 in the comments. And if you have a favorite abstract photo in mind that missed out on this year’s Top 10, remember to share it with us down below!