It’s that time of year again! As we bid farewell to 2015 and welcome in 2016 with open arms, we’re taking a fond look back at the most popular images shared on 500px this past year.
There are only two rules:
1. The photos must have been uploaded to 500px (not necessarily taken) in 2015.
2. No photographer may appear more than once on any list, so everybody gets a chance to be featured.
Explore the most beautiful cityscapes the world has to offer, with 2015’s Top 10 photos from the City & Architecture category:
10. When nature embraces architecture by Khalid Al Hammadi
9. Trondheim Nidelva by Aziz Nasuti
8. Houses of Spirit by Thierry Bornier
7. Good Night Shanghai by Herison Black
6. Last Light Chicago by Adam Alexander
5. The world is upside down lately by Ryan Millier
4. Cryogenic Dubai by Daniel Cheong
3. Alley of Venice at night by Bjorn Jonsson
2. City of Gold by Guerel Sahin
1. The Sentinel by Beno Saradzic
Let us know what you think of the Top 10 in the comments. And if you know of a great architecture/city photo that missed out on this year’s Top 10, don’t forget to share it with us down below!