It’s that time of year again! As we bid farewell to 2015 and welcome in 2016 with open arms, we’re taking a fond look back at the most popular images shared on 500px this past year.
There are only two rules:
1. The photos must have been uploaded to 500px (not necessarily taken) in 2015.
2. No photographer may appear more than once on any list, so everybody gets a chance to be featured.
What better way to finish our Christmas Day Best of 2015 lists than by exploring the touching world of Family photography.
10. Four generations by Martin Srna
9. Playtime for Superheroes by Viktoria Haack
8. Trust me by Carlos M. Almagro
7. Practice makes the master by Pernille Nygard
6. At the station platform by Mickael Demont
5. Untitled by Elena Shumilova
4. Untitled by Sub_Photography
3. The Magic of Books by Broquart Photography
2. Bath Time Splash by Adrian C. Murray
1. Just a seagull pulling my girls by John Wilhelm
BONUS: Mila’s good night painting by John Wilhelm
A bonus. If it wasn’t for Rule 1 above, this photo would have come in the #3 spot. It’s so lovely, we just had to share it with you!
Let us know what you think of the Top 10 in the comments. And if you have a favorite family photo that you wish had made this year’s Top 10, share it with us down below!