It’s that time of year again! As we bid farewell to 2015 and welcome in 2016 with open arms, we’re taking a fond look back at the most popular images shared on 500px this past year.
There are only two rules:
1. The photos must have been uploaded to 500px (not necessarily taken) in 2015.
2. No photographer may appear more than once on any list, so everybody gets a chance to be featured.
Believe it or not, one of my favorite categories on 500px is also one of the most often ignored: Performing Arts. I love great portraits or spectacular landscapes as much as the next person, but when it comes to the Best of 2015 lists we’ve been putting together, I’ve been most excited to see what came up under performing arts.
So, without further ado, here are the Top 10 Performing Arts photos of 2015 on 500px:
10. Olivia – Natural Light by Dani Diamond
9. Morning Rehearsal by Drew Xeron
8. Untitled by Dimitry Roulland
7. Untitled by Vadim Stein
6. Dancing GOD by Ajay George
5. Light Yoga by Josep Sumalla
4. Ana by Mercedes Castillo Sanchez
3. Take me away by ZOLAQ
2. Mirror Sunset by Eric Pare
1. Audrey by Peter Coulson
Like what you see here? Let us know in the comments! And if your favorite performing arts photo didn’t make it onto this year’s Top 10, share that with us too.